Taipei Fine Arts Museum
｜ To ensure your safety and enjoyment while visiting the exhibition, please comply with the following:
- The presentation is restricted to 12 years and older.
- The venue is dimly lit. Please stay within guidelines and walk carefully.
- Please be aware that strobe lights, loud noise, and laser beams are used in the presentation. Visitors are urged to consider medical conditions before entering the venue.
- Please do not look directly into laser beams or touch machinery, tracks or any objects that are part of the installation to avoid personal injury or damage to the artwork.
- Please enter the venue with your number 5 minutes before the presentation is scheduled to start. The duration of each presentation is 15 minutes. Late comers will not be admitted. Do not leave the venue during the presentation, unless in case of emergency. Exit the venue after the presentation as indicated by museum staff.
- Photography and recording are not allowed in the venue during the presentation.